The history of the Stillupperhaus
Already around 1900 a small wooden house was built in the Stillupp-valley, the Stillupperhaus. Since 1911, the entire farm is run in the same family business.
From then until now
The history of Stillupperhaus
In 1911, Josef Eberl, who had spent seven years in Alaska as a gold digger, purchased the property with alpine farming in the Stillupp Valley. Shortly afterwards he began to carry out various modernizations. He brought electricity, sanitation and cooling systems to the Stillupperhaus. Since 1911, the Stillupperhaus still remains a family business.